Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who Am I?

Alright - so you know what I'm doing. And I think I know what I'm doing. I want you to get to know me. Here's the quick and dirty:
  • Name: Elizabeth
  • Age: 27
  • Marital Status: Married 
  • Occupation: Product Manager
What else....I live in North Carolina and I have a pretty demanding job. I work a lot. I've been married for about a year and a half and we don't have kids yet. We have a 1 yr old German Shepard named Oakley and he's totally awesome. I've been overweight my whole life. Everyone in my family is skinny (which totally sucks). I love food. I'm an emotional eater. After a bad day you can find me at home with a bottle of diet pepsi and huge bowl of ice cream. After a good day you can find me at a Mexican joint with some chips, queso and a margarita. (Don't hate - I'm being honest).

I'm an open book. As we go along, ask me questions. Let's do this.

**Follow me on twitter: bentonek

No comments:

Post a Comment