Friday, March 4, 2011

Gearing Up!

Happy Friday everybody!! Only 1 more day until I start my 12 week challenge!

Tomorrow is a really important day. Tomorrow is my prep day. I'm headed to the grocery to get all my fruits and veggies for my detox. I'm cleaning my house from top to bottom (I don't know about you, but I'm so much more productive and focused when my house is sparkling clean). I'm doing all my laundry (organized closet = happy woman). I might even buy some new workout clothes (who doesn't feel more motivated to workout when they have a cute new outfit?) And I'm totally getting some ice cream. Yup. Ice cream. That's my vice so I'm going to enjoy it before my detox starts on Sunday. Annnnnnd I need to check my weight and take my measurements. Establish my new starting point.

This is going to be a really fun, rewarding and exciting journey. Glad you're taking it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment