Friday, March 25, 2011

Inch by Inch

Hey guys - Happy Friday - It's halftime of the KU game so I have a min to write (Go Jayhawks!!)

Anyways - even though I'm not quite done with week 3, I felt the urge to check my measurements today. Weight loss (lbs) was really fast during detox and has been a lot slower since. And if you've been reading for a bit you know that I'm trying to stay off the scale. So even though the weight loss has been slower, I'm definitely feeling a difference in my clothes. Hence the decision to check the inches. I'm so glad I did. You ready for this??

In less than 3 weeks I've lost 8 inches!!

Crazy, right? I've lost 3 inches around my waist - 2.5 inches around my bust - 1.5 around my hips and about a half inch on each arm. I'm super pumped.

I'm equally as excited about the mental victories. This was the first Friday in a long time that I didn't have to talk myself out of a big cheat meal (Mexican - margarhitas - ice cream). Honestly - that doesn't even really tempt me right now! So great.

Happy weekend to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment