Monday, March 28, 2011

I've Noticed A Difference

Morning and Happy Monday!

So last week I made a little change to my program and I've noticed that my rate of weight loss has increased since I made the change. (Disclaimer - I am not here to push this product and I don't make any money if you guys all go out and buy it. I'm just sharing what has impressed me so far).

At work, I was sitting through a vendor's presentation on an ingredient called CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) and the science behind this ingredient was pretty strong. I left the meeting and got myself a bottle of our CLA. The CLA in this product is a brand called Tonalin and the science behind Tonalin is pretty incredible.

However - I'm always a skeptic until I see the results myself. I've noticed that my BF% and my weight is going down more quickly now that I am supplementing with CLA. Here are a few things that I learned about Tonalin that have impressed me:
  • It has 18 clinical studies which support its role in reducing body fat
  • It targets fat loss in the tummy and legs (um, hello! Yes please!)
  • It helps to reduce the number of fat cells by inducing cell death in these cells 
  • It increases the rate of fat burning in the mitochondria
  • It decreases fat storage after eating
Can you see why I went and got a bottle right after my meeting? So far, so good. I'll keep you posted, but right now, I'm a HUGE fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment