Friday, March 11, 2011

First Weigh in!

So I know I told you guys I'd be weighing in every Friday so I want to be sure to do that. My disclaimer today, however, is that I'm not yet done with my detox. So this weigh in only reflect the first 5 days of detox. I still have 2 full days to go. But, we'll take that into account in next weeks weigh in. Also, please note that this weigh in isn't after a full week of efforts - only 5 days. With that said, weight lost in first 5 days is (drum roll please)....

11.8 pounds!

I'm pretty stoked about that. Do I expect that every week? Hell no! Is a lot of that water? Of course. But I'm reminding myself of a few things:
  1. What a heck of a jump start!
  2. The discipline and effort of detox is so worth it!
  3. The water weight I lost was EXTRA water I was retaining because I am still very well hydrated. Who wants to be retaining water??
I'll share my overall detox results on Sunday and weigh in again next Friday.

Love you guys! Thanks for following! (And please follow me on twitter: bentonek)

No comments:

Post a Comment