Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Temptation

I'm back from the potluck. Aside from my veggie tray, there was wine, frozen drinks, fried chicken, biscuits, macaroni and cheese, sandwiches, a lasagna-looking thing, cake, pie and more. Luckily, there was some pork that wasn't covered in BBQ sauce so I had my veggies and some pork and some hummus. I also took the turkey and cheese off a sandwich and had that too. I would have loved to have had a biscuit and some cake. But, I just kept reminding myself that the path to a better me is paved with good decisions and that isn't something I can put off until tomorrow.

I haven't been good about getting enough sleep this week so I came home determined to get to bed early. But, part of my success depends on planning ahead so I need to make tomorrow's breakfast tonight (another vegetable fritatta so I can just reheat it in the AM) and get tomorrow's lunch together, as well as getting everything together so I can throw tomorrow's dinner in the crockpot tomorrow morning before I run out the door to work. And blog. Then sleep :)

So - nothing wise or deep tonight - just a day of working hard to stay on track and stay on top of things. If I'm not prepared, its a lot harder to stay on point. I am looking forward to checking my weight this week! But I'm thinking about changing my blog weigh-ins from Friday to Saturday. Not sure yet but I'll let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment