Thursday, March 3, 2011

What am I doing?

That's the question I am asking myself. Really. Here are the facts:
  1. I need to lose weight (about 90 lbs).
  2. I've been trying for years and years
  3. I want to lose weight
  4. I work for a company that has an amazing weight management program
  5. I need to be held accountable
  6. I'm starting on Sunday
Why am I blogging about it? Well - my primary goal is selfish: it will help me to stay on track by being accountable to my "readers". But realistically, I want to help people. I want to inspire people. I want to inspire myself.

So - what's the plan? I'm not really sure yet. I know that I am starting on Sunday. I will weigh in each Friday and share with progress with you guys. I know that I'm going to follow a low glycemic eating plan and that I'm going to aim to exercise at least 5 days each week.

And you know what else? You should join me. Why not? The more the merrier. This is gonna be the real deal. I'll share my successes and my failures. My good days and my terrible days. My weight loss and my weight gain. Allllll of it. I'm just gonna share my life and my journey. Stick around. It'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment