Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Favorite Foods

I love salads at Ameri-Mexican places like Moes, Qdoba or Chipotle. There is something about the crunchy-cheesy-salty that I love in all foods - but when its dressed like a salad, it just "feels" healthier. Of course I know that salads at these places can be packed with sodium, fat and calories. So, in my attempt to create new favorites, I replicated one of these salads tonight.

Romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, 1/8 cup of black beans, diced tomatoes, onions and cilantro, low fat cheese and 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado. Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU made that salad! seriously, that looks awesome and I bet it tasted awesome. Just read your blogs from this weekend. YES, we will be signing up for a 5K, I have to look at one of my free Sat morning's coming up, but we will get one scheduled so you have one more thing to successfully accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete