Thursday, May 12, 2011

UnProcrastination Day

Hi guys!

So I was reading a blog the other day that talked about having an unprocrastination day. What's that, you ask? Well - I don't know about you but I have a good long list of things that always get bumped for more important things. The things I should do but never seem to get done. They are important but not critical. So I am going to make this Saturday my "UnProcrastination Day". I'm going to do all those things that I keep putting off. I definitely need to have one of those days at work, too. We'll see how Saturday goes and maybe I'll have an UnProcrastination Day at work next week. Here's what Saturday's UnProcrastination Day list looks like:
  • Vacuum my car
  • Clean out the cabinets in the master bathroom
  • Get some decorative, yet organizational boxes or baskets for the top of my vanity
  • Finish clearing out the boxes in at least one of our two vacant bedrooms (I'm ashamed to admit that this means putting up the Christmas tree that was moved to one of these rooms instead of taken down properly)
  • Buy a binder to organize coupons (I'm going to give couponing a try - why not?)
If you had an "UnProcrastination Day" - what would it look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment